The TC mark may be used by all clients being holders of the management system certificate in force. The use of such mark is governed by requirements under ISO/IEC 17030:2004 Standard – Conformity assessment – General requirements for third-party marks of conformity.
Definition of the third-party mark of conformity ISO/IEC 17030:2004
Protected mark issued by a body performing third-party conformity assessment, indicating that an object of conformity assessment (product, process, person, system or body) is in conformity with specified Requirements
EXAMPLES Third-party marks of conformity can be:
Product certification marks, quality/environment management system certification marks, environmental conformity marks, etc.
Under Chapter 5.4 of ISO/IEC 17030:2004 Standard, only a third-party mark of conformity issued in accordance with product conformity assessment may be displayed on the product or product packaging. All other third-party marks of conformity, such as those relating to quality or environmental management systems and services, shall not be displayed on a product, product packaging, or in a way that may be interpreted as denoting product conformity.
Under Chapter 5.6 of ISO/IEC 17030:2004 Standard, A reference to third-party marks of conformity may also be used on documents, promotional material, etc.
After the management system certification expires, the organisation must suspend using the certification document as well as certification marks issued by the T Cert, s.r.o. and must modify its documentation, promotional documents and other materials so that an unauthorised use of any certification documents and marks of the company T Cert, s.r.o. is clearly avoided.
On certified client is requested to:
- conforms to the requirements of TC when making reference to its certification status in communication media such as the internet, brochures or advertising, or other documents;
- does not make or permit any misleading statement regarding its certification;
- does not use or permit the use of a certification document or any part thereof in a misleading manner;
- upon withdrawal of its certification, discontinues its use of all advertising matter that contains a reference to certification, as directed by the certification body;
- amends all advertising matter when the scope of certification has been reduced;
- does not allow reference to its management system certification to be used in such a way as to imply that the certification body certifies a product (including service) or process;
- does not imply that the certification applies to activities and sites that are outside the scope of certification;
- does not use its certification in such a manner that would bring the certification body and/or certification system into disrepute and lose public trust.
Form of certification marks issued by the company T Cert, s.r.o.
!! Attention !!
We advise our clients that they may not use our accreditation mark, as it may only be used by our company as proof that we are subjected to accreditation and inspection of the Czech Accreditation Institute.
Preview of the accreditation mark